- All adopters must complete our Adoption Application.
- All adopters must be at least 21 years of age.
- If any animal in your household is not spayed or neutered, we are happy to refer you to the veterinarians in our local area so that you may have your pet altered prior to adopting.
- All household members must be present prior to the finalization of an adoption.
- All other animals in your household must be up to date with their vaccinations.
- If you are interested in adopting a dog and you already have a dog(s) in your household, we will arrange a canine meet-and-greet prior to finalizing the adoption. Please bring your current dogs’ rabies certificate.
- We will need to verify home ownership. If you rent, we will need a copy of your lease stating that your landlord permits you to have pets along with your landlord’s signature and contact information.
- We do not place animals as gifts for others